Main Terms and Conditions Last Updated 18/05/18
- Broadband Services Annex
- EFM Service Annex
- Fibreline Service Annex
- Fibreline with Failover Service Annex
- Voice Services Annex
- Hosted Exchange Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Services Terms and Conditions
- Gradwell Customer Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- Registry Terms and Conditions
- Abuse Policy
- ITSPA Code of Practice
- ITSPA Code of Practice Complaints Procedure
- Traffic management Policy
- Code of practice
- AWS Call Recording
- Website Builder / Website Hosting
- Email & Hosted Exchange
- Annex for Domain Names
- Cloud Storage Services
February 1st 2018 Notification change of terms and conditions:
In order to ensure we continue to deliver a high quality service, effective from 1st March 2018, we are increasing the price on the following products.
- Multi User VoIP – Service Charge Element only
- Single User VoIP – Service Charge Element only
- Personal Numbers
- Business cloud telephony
- Prices will increase by 25%
- For most single user VoIP customers, an increase from £4 to £5 per month.
- For most Multi user VoIP customers, an increase from £8 per licence to £10 per month or approximately 6p/day
- For Personal Numbers, an average increase of 25p per month.
- Business Cloud Telephony, will increase by £2 per month
In monetary terms we believe these are modest increases and compared to our key competitors, we know we continue to offer great value for money.
No other prices are impacted – for example, tariff, SIP and bundle pricing for voice.
Should you want to discuss these changes please contact your account manager or sales on 01225 800 800