The SIP-T42GN is an entry-level and feature-rich sip phone for business. The 3-Line IP Phone has been designed by pursuing ease of use in even
the tiniest details. Delivering a superb sound quality as well as rich visual experience.
Supports seamless migration to GigE-based network infrastructure. With programmable Keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
NOTE: This phone comes without a power supply unit.
If you don’t have PoE (power over ethernet), please purchase a PSU separately. A link to the Yealink PSU is provided in the list of acssociated products below.
Yealink T42GN Features
- Revolutionary new design
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722)* and Best-in-class system design.
- 2.7″ 192 x 64-pixel 4-level grayscale graphical LCD with backlight.
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- 6 multifunctional physical line keys can be programmed up to 15 various features (paper label free keys, 3-page view)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Headset, EHS support
- Wall mountable
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options