The new Yealink T19PN is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
The T19PN has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19PN supports a single VoIP account, which can be automatically provisioned by Gradwell.
This T19PN ships without a PSU which is not necessary if you are using PoE (Power over Ethernet).
If you need a PSU you can add it from the list of related products.
- Enhanced microphone noise cancelling
- Quick disconnect cable
- Excellent sound quality
- 330 degree rotating microphone boom
- Acoustic shock protection
- Ultra lightweight (only 50g)
- 1m cord length
- RJ9 headset jack connection
- Compatible with Yealink T2xP VoIP phones
IP phone features
- Single VoIP account
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- 4 programmable soft keys
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML remote phonebook
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- 2 years warranty as standard