The D715 forms part of snom’s new D7-series of IP phones.
This handset supports up to 4 SIP accounts and has a built in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for high-speed connectivity. The USB port opens the D715 up to a choice of functionality enhancing features including use of a USB corded or bluetooth headset, connection to the D7 expansion keypad or WiFi.
The D715 IP phone features a four-line black and white graphical display, along with four context-sensitive keys and and five programmable keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication. Along with the rest of the snom range the D715 has an intuitive, user-friendly menu as well as advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities.
- Four-line backlit B/W display
- 5 programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- XML Minibrowser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wallmountable (Wallmount plate available separately)
- VPN support
- Compatible with the?D7 expansionmodule
- Colour: Black
- Headset support:
- Corded USB
- RJ9 corded
- Support for wireless headsets via?Electronic hook switch (EHS)
- 2 year warranty (1, 2 & 3 addition year warranty?available to purchase)