The Panasonic KX-UT670 smart desk phone is a Linux Based, programmable SIP desk phone with an extensive feature set. The UT670 boasts high audio quality with extensive codec support, including the G.722 wideband codec. A full duplex speaker phone is included, along with built-in support for 3 way conference calls and compatibility with Plantronics Electronic Hook Switch systems for superb hands-free performance.
Please note this phone is designed to use Power over Ethernet (PoE) & does not come with a PSU (power supply unit), if not using PoE then a PSU will need to be purchased separately.
- Programmable smart desk phone (JAVA, HTML, Adobe Flash and Android SDK)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, PoE
- 6 SIP accounts
- 7 inch colour touch screen
- High Quality HD Voice (G.722)
- High Quality HD Video (H.264 / 720p)
- Certified for Asterisk and Broadsoft
- Linux Based Operating System
- Full duplex speaker phone, 3 way conference call support
- Compatible with a range of headsets