Easy to install and use, the SPA112 works over an IP network to connect analogue phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider, keeping the cost of VoIP switch over down without compromising on reliability.
The adapter is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack. The SPA112 supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use, an easy solution to better connect employees and customers.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service
- For use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Supports faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number
- Supports caller ID, call waiting and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.