The Planet PoE-2400G is 24-Port Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE Web Management injector and complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3af standards.
The Planet PoE-2400G connects to your existing switch and allows you to power PoE enabled devices directly from the unit, removing the need for a bulky PSU on each device. It offers a cost effective quick solution to upgrade the network to IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet without replacing the existing switch.
An example use of this PoE injector hub is to power our IP door entry systems, which are unlikely to have easy access to a power socket.
With 24 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports, the PoE-2400G supports full 48V DC power for any remote IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) such as Wireless LAN Access Point, IP phone, and IP Camera. Supporting full PoE power budget of 190 Watts, the POE-2400G provides sufficient 15.4 Watts PoE power to 24 remote PD devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Mid-Span PSE
- Up to 24 IEEE 802.3af devices powered
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4 Watts for each PoE ports
- Automatically detect powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- 19-inch rack mountable; 1U height
- Reset button for default setting and system reboot
- LED indicators for PoE ready, PoE activity, FAN Alert and Power Alert