About this job
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to start a career in sales at a fast-moving technology company. As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for helping us retain existing customers and selling further services (upsell) to help us maximise value from our customer base. You will also be involved in new business conversations with our prospects in the SOHO market.
- Promote Gradwell products and services, selling the benefits to prospective & existing customers
- Maximise lead conversion rates from inbound leads and enquiries
- Reduce churn rates and maximise chance of retaining customers
- Upsell and cross sell services to existing customers
- Ensure that all activity is logged and documented in CRM and equivalent systems
- Other duties from time to time as directed by sales management
What we're looking for
For this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passion for sales
- Interest in Cloud Communications/IT
- A deep interest in new technology
- Good level of education including Maths and English
- Sales or account management experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM (desirable)
- GCSE level qualification in ICT or equivalent ease with ICT and systems
You will be working alongside two Internal Sales Executives and our Direct Sales team, together with Marketing. This is a key role for the team as you’ll experience the entire customer lifecycle, from lead generation to consultative selling, onboarding and renewals.
– Effectively closes sales
– Achieves sales targets
– Consistently meeting agreed KPIs
– Generates sales through outbound calling, emails and face to face meetings
– Converts sales enquiries effectively
– Generate value through up/cross sells to existing customers
– Renews customer contracts proactively, maintaining value and top line revenues
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner and manages departments expectations. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit whilst supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed
Problem solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions and escalates as appropriate
Technical skills – Commits to being knowledgeable and up-to-date within relevant technologies. Strives continuously to build knowledge and skills within ICT, especially within the business’ core areas. Shares expertise and knowledge with others
Time Management – Prioritise, plan the workload in accordance with the team managers with high efficiency.
Gradwell has a unique and valued culture. All Gradwell employees can identify strongly with the personality traits and values set out below.
Engaging – Working with diverse Engineering teams and getting the best from them
Disciplined – To meet tight timelines and drive the teams to success
Down to Earth – Gradwell people are straight forward and grounded
Friendly – Gradwell people like to make the work place a fun and relaxed place to be
Helpful – Gradwell people will always look for ways to help each other and their customers
Persistent – Gradwell people can be relied upon to get the job done – whatever it takes
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to undertake any other reasonable tasks that may be required from time to time as directed by the needs of the business.
We help small and growing businesses communicate better with technology.
Our technology, network and services provide the backbone for thousands of businesses’ crucial infrastructure. We are proud to be trusted by organisations of every shape and size from around the country for telephony, connectivity and more.