Designed with resiliency in mind:
Future-proof your business with Gradwell’s Fibreline – powerful business fibre broadband that gives you:
- Cutting edge fibre optic leased line connection – dedicated for your business
- Automatic failover to backup circuit with 100% uptime SLA available
- Industry-leading technology with unparalleled reliability
Optimise Your Productivity with a Superfast Broadband Connection
A strong and reliable internet connection is essential in today’s fast-paced business world. Fibreline is the next generation of modern connectivity, with superfast speeds and a robust connection that means you can get back to doing what you do best, staying ahead of the competition.
Let Your Connection Grow with Your Business
You choose the speed you require based on your business needs, and the speed you buy is exactly what you get: no ‘up to’ speeds. Ever. What’s more, as the needs of your business change, you will always have the option to increase your business fibre broadband speed. It’s that simple.
Eliminate Business Risk with Fibreline
Now’s the time to implement a robust failover solution for your business – with a connection you can trust. With Fibreline, you can continue to work even if there’s an issue with your main circuit. Your service will automatically failover to the backup circuit within seconds – no effort required. Gradwell’s expert network team will instantly be notified to start troubleshooting the problem.
The Benefits of Fibreline
For medium to larger organisations that rely on connectivity for their business, Gradwell delivers robust fibre broadband that you can trust.
- Get a direct, dedicated fibre optic cable connection
- Choose the speed you require, from 10Mbps to 1Gbps
- No ‘up to’ speeds: the speed you buy is the exact speed you get
- No usage limits or caps
- Fully monitored failover option with a 100% service uptime guarantee
- A five-hour fix on your primary fibre connection to get you back in business in the event of a fibre break
- Symmetrical upload and download speeds
- Our dedicated team will manage the installation of your Fibreline circuit
- Our UK-based expert support team is on hand to help by telephone, live chat, email or social media
Contact our fibre broadband team today for a free consultation.