Content Marketing Executive
Gradwell is a leading provider of communications technology to the UK’s SMEs. We are trusted by over 8,000 businesses to provide everything from cloud phone systems and voice products to broadband and connectivity.
Our marketing team is dedicated to growing awareness of Gradwell and providing high quality leads and opportunities for our Sales team through the full range of digital and traditional marketing channels. We’re now looking to hire a Content Marketing Executive to lead our content marketing initiatives.
This role’s purpose is to help us build brand awareness in our target market through creating relevant, interesting and impactful content. That means everything from blogs and whitepapers to emails, videos, graphics and print.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team and help design a content marketing strategy from scratch. This means analysing our target market, competitors and other brands to create a bank of content that helps grow Gradwell’s brand awareness and ability to attract and convert sales-ready leads.
As well as planning and creating content, you’ll be working with our Digital Marketing Manager to promote what you create on any relevant channel, from SEO to email to social media; printed documents to digital ads.
As well as your “day job”, this role will also need to help us build best practice across all of our marketing activity, including ads, events, CRM and internal comms.
You’ll be working on:
· Creating and optimising an SEO-led content marketing strategy
· Writing and commissioning written and visual content in a variety of formats
· Designing and creating specialist sales collateral
Given the writing focus of this role, you’ll need to be a strong writer with an understanding of how to create engaging content in a variety of formats. Just as importantly, we’re looking for someone who is highly ambitious and wants to be part of a growing team working on a variety of marketing challenges.
· Proven ability to write clear, engaging copy
· Ability to plan and think strategically
· An agile thinker, comfortable working on numerous projects
· Comfortable using a variety of software
· Previous experience in copywriting, B2B marketing or similar roles
· Email Service Providers (ESPs) such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Sendgrid etc
· CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo
· CMS web systems such as WordPress, Drupal
· SEO measurement systems eg Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush (and general SEO techniques)
· Creative software such as any of the Adobe Creative Suite
A strong visual eye would also be highly advantageous.
A university degree, ideally with a strong (and demonstrable) writing component.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- Training and career development opportunities
- 24 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including subsidised gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, valued employee awards, long service awards, free eye tests, Company contributory pension scheme, free Gradwell services and all the free tea and coffee you can drink!