MICROSOFT TEAMS CALL INTEGRATION
Microsoft Teams truly defines Unified Communications, it’s the tool that enables full collaboration within your Company. From scheduled on-site or remote meetings, file sharing and even integration to all of your well known third party apps.
Providing you with the ultimate business communications solution which will in turn boost your productivity.
Gradwell Communications have the perfect solution for enabling calls via your Microsoft Teams client, giving you the ultimate Unified Communications experience. As a Gold Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider with over 20 years experience in Cloud Communications, you are in safe hands.
Why Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams will allow you to organise your company in to high performing, collaborative team. With instant messaging built into the platform, you’ll be able to make contact with your team whether you’re in or out the office.
Need to work collaboratively? With Microsoft Teams you can share files and collaborate on working documents in real time.
Microsoft Teams will allow you to hold online meetings, with your team, or clients. Missed something in the meeting or would like to listen again to what was mentioned in the meeting? Microsoft Teams will also store the recordings of your meeting, making it simple to catch up, or to listen again to your discussions.
Already a user of Office 365? Not a problem, Microsoft Teams will fully integrate with your existing licence straight out of the box. Integration of any third party applications will also sync seamlessly into your Microsoft Teams client.
Why choose Gradwell for your Microsoft Teams Calls Enablement?
- Choose from a wide selection of Geographical, Non-Geographical and International phone numbers
- Flexible and scalable calling plans to suit your requirements
- Utilise Gradwell’s award winning call recording solution in conjunction with Microsoft Teams
- Mix and match Microsoft and Gradwell calling plans for greater flexibility
- Modern control panel to easily keep track of your calls
- Certified SBCs ensuring Secure Communications
- No pre-existing infrastructure necessary and free calls within the Gradwell network