Careers at Gradwell
There are so many things to consider when you are looking for a new job. The job itself is important of course, but it is also about the employee, the employer, benefits and the location.
At Gradwell, we offer our team members the opportunity to work in the heart of Bath alongside great people at a well established telecommunications business. Gradwell has been around since 1998 and we currently have over 20,000 SME customers. Our industry continues to grow and it is projected that business owners are increasingly moving their traditional office services to more innovative, technology based solutions like the ones we provide.
We are always looking for friendly people who want to develop their career and to become part of an experienced, professional team.
Reasons To Work At Gradwell Communications
- 24 days annual leave + all statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Insurance, paying 4 x annual salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued Employee bonus incentive
- Contribution towards eye-care
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Gradwell telephony services including broadband
- Denplan (dental insurance)
- Long service awards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Two paid ‘charity days’ per year (to work on community projects)
- And finally, unlimited tea and coffee!
Current Vacancies (No Agencies Please)
Telemarketing Executive: Full Time/Part Time | Salary TBA
To generate sales revenue through new business and existing customers and increasing the Average Revenue per Customer (ARC).
Essential Job Functions
- Outbound telephone and email sales activity promote the company products and services, selling the benefits to prospective & existing customers.
- Maximise lead conversion rates from Marketing Lead Generation by following up leads to an agreed SLA and communicating the correct sales value propositions for each sector
- Achieve Activity & Lead Conversion KPIs
- Ensure that all activity is logged and documented in SalesForce
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Other duties from time to time as directed by sales management