Careers at Gradwell
There are so many things to consider when you are looking for a new job. The job itself is important of course, but it is also about the employee, the employer, benefits and the location.
At Gradwell, we offer our team members the opportunity to work in the heart of Bath alongside great people at a well established telecommunications business. Gradwell has been around since 1998 and we currently have over 20,000 SME customers. Our industry continues to grow and it is projected that business owners are increasingly moving their traditional office services to more innovative, technology based solutions like the ones we provide.
We are always looking for friendly people who want to develop their career and to become part of an experienced, professional team.
Reasons To Work At Gradwell Communications
- 24 days annual leave + all statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Insurance, paying 4 x annual salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued Employee bonus incentive
- Contribution towards eye-care
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Gradwell telephony services including broadband
- Denplan (dental insurance)
- Long service awards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Two paid ‘charity days’ per year (to work on community projects)
- And finally, unlimited tea and coffee!
Current Vacancies (No Agencies Please)
Graduate Telemarketing Executive
- Do you want to work for a company who will train and progress you?
- Are you ambitious and financially motivated?
- Do you want access to our lucrative commission scheme and exceptional benefits?
- Then this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and financially motivated Graduate Telemarketing Executive to join our team in central Bath. This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in sales as there is the potential for you to progress in to a fully-fledged, high-achieving Sales Account Manager if you have the ambition to do so.
To succeed in this role, you will need to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment, be able to think on your feet and deliver exceptional results. You must be able to demonstrate superb interpersonal and communication skills, have a professional but friendly manner, and have ideally worked in a customer service based environment.
Previous experience of engaging with customers either via the telephone or face to face would be advantageous. No previous experience of telecoms is needed as full training will be provided.
To generate direct sales revenue through the creation and development of new opportunities through booking meetings with new customers, increasing the number of customers served by the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Through outbound telephone calls to new prospects, promote the company products and services, selling the benefits and qualify appointments that convert into opportunities
- Meet or exceed activity & quality KPIs
- Profiling new/existing prospects in preparation for sales & marketing campaigns
- Ensure that all activity is logged and documented in Salesforce
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Maintains technical and industry knowledge
Excellent telephone manner
Passion for prospecting and lead qualification
Interest in Cloud Communications
A deep interest in new technology
Knowledge of Salesforce CRM (desired)
Degree level education
GCSE level qualification in ICT or equivalent ease with ICT
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner and manages client expectations. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit whilst supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Customer service – Manages all customer situations with appropriate action and responds promptly to customer needs and meets commitments, both internally and externally. Has an excellent telephone manner and communicates to customers in a user-friendly language.
- Problem solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathering and analysing information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions and escalates as appropriate.
- Technical skills – Commits to being knowledgeable and up-to-date within relevant technologies. Strives continuously to build knowledge and skills within ICT, especially within the business’ core areas. Shares expertise and knowledge with others.
- Time Management – Prioritises and plans work activities using time efficiently. Meets required commitments on quantity and quality of work.
Gradwell has a unique and valued culture. All Gradwell employees can identify strongly with the personality traits and values set out below:
- Down to Earth – Gradwell people are straight forward and grounded.
- Friendly – Gradwell people like to make the work place a fun and relaxed place to be.
- Helpful – Gradwell people will always look for ways to help each other and their customers.
- Persistent – Gradwell people can be relied upon to get the job done – whatever it takes.
- Team Spirit – we work as a team, taking ownership and delivering results.
- Knowledgeable – we know our business, products and services and we know what makes Gradwell different from our competitors.
- Pace – we are committed to our customers, stay on purposes and on task. We tackle problems and make decisions with no fudge.
At Gradwell Communications, we offer our team members the opportunity to work in the heart of Bath alongside great people at a well-established telecommunications business. Gradwell was established in 1998 and we currently have over 22,000 SME customers. As our industry continues to grow, we are seeing an increasing number of business owners moving their traditional office services to more innovative, technology-based solutions like the ones we provide.
- Competitive basic salary
- Lucrative commission scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- 24 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including subsidised gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, valued employee awards, long service awards, free eye tests, Company contributory pension scheme, free Gradwell services and all the free tea and coffee you can drink!