ProTalk SIP Door Entry Systems
ProTalk IP Door Entry systems are designed for outside use and connect with most SIP based IP PBXs and hosted telephony services.
The ProTalk Door Entry system consists of a door phone unit designed to sit on the outside of your premises plus a series of optional additional parts to make a complete door entry solution.
These slimline units measure just 40mm in depth and comprise a SIP telephone, integrated speaker and microphone.fin There are single or dual button models available, with or without a camera.
The system can be set into day or night modes, with different call numbers available for both the single and dual button model.
If you want to identify who is at your door before you answer the phone or before letting them in, then the door phone is available with a built-in IP camera supporting up to 640x480 video at 5fps. This video can be viewed in a web browser, a free stand alone PC application or on the screen of a compatible IP phone. Find out more about video integration.
- Door Entry Control Unit
- Button dial an extension or group when pressed
- Options for single or double buttoned systems which can call different numbers or groups
- Backlit button
- Two internal SPDT relays for controlling a door opener or light etc
- Relays controlled individually by DTMF tones
- SIP Protocol - Works with most modern VoIP phone systems
- Unit with IP camera
- Talk to callers, look at callers, then open the door
- Camera permanently operational, not just during calls
- ProTalk Supporting Kits
- A range of electronically controlled door opener devices to connect to the door phone
- 12v power supplies with battery back up option
- Exit switches
- Can be bundled as complete door entry kits
- Supports Power over Ethernet - find out more about the Gigabit PoE Single Port Adaptor
- There is also an anti-vandal unit available within this Slimline range with a camera and one button - Find out more about the ProTalk SIP anti-vandal unit
They can be deployed as:
- Office door phone with on-site or hosted IP-PBX giving you full access control
- Remote site entry over the Internet
- Apartment/flat intercom with door access control